A quintessential denim staple. Annie has a slim-cut fit with a super flattering high-rise and a not-too-short but not-too-long 4" inseam. This style will hug firmly at your waist and relax through the leg for a casual shape. Made in a way that's better for people, the planet, and you. Quite possibly the perfect denim short.
Caring for your black denims: Our black denim range is designed to fade over time - aging beautifully with wear and washing. They aren't like most black denims - they have been dyed with zero harmful chemicals, and the most sustainable black dyes on the market today. This means that they just need a little extra love on laundry day. Click HERE
for our simple guide to caring for your black denims.
- Runs large. We recommend selecting the size down from what you would usually wear in denim
- Slim fit. This style will hug firmly at your waist and relax through the leg for a casual shape.
- Rigid/No Stretch. Made with all natural denim, this jean contains no elastane or stretch. But don't let the term 'rigid' scare you. We've selected this combination of natural fibres including organic cotton and lyocell for its beautifully soft and comfortable feel and environmental benefits. This jeans will feel firm on first wear and continue to grow softer over time. Truly getting better with age.
- High-rise (10.5")
- Button fly closure
- 4" inseam from crotch to hem
- Katherine wears a size 26/S. She is 175cm (5′9") in Height, with a 84cm (33") bust, 66cm (26") waist, and 88cm (34.5") hip.
For assistance with sizing, please see our fit guide or reach out to our team at email@example.com.
60% Organic Cotton, 40% Refibre
Wear with pride knowing your garment was made better for people, the planet, and you. Made with organic cotton, zero harmful chemicals, 100% traceable denim, 100% vegan materials and state-of-the-art water and energy reducing technology.Your garment was made in our stand-alone production and wash facilities based in Cambodia, designed to create a cycle of empowerment in vulnerable communities, by providing opportunity, education, and financial freedom to women in need.