Not too fitted, not too loose, Abigail's ultra flattering relaxed-tapered shape is the perfect compromise between the two - complementing your figure while offering comfort and move-ability with our super soft organic cotton based denim. Our answer to the 'mum jean', Abigail is ideal if you've been considering trying a more relaxed denim fit but aren't sure where to start. Think Thelma and Louise, Princess Diana, Rachel Green. If you take your styling cues from any of these icons, the relaxed-cut Abigail is just the jean you've been dreaming of.
Caring for your black denims: Our black denim range is designed to fade over time - aging beautifully with wear and washing. They aren't like most black denims - they have been dyed with zero harmful chemicals, and the most sustainable black dyes on the market today. This means that they just need a little extra love on laundry day. Click HERE
for our simple guide to caring for your black denims.
Shop comfortably with free shipping, returns, and exchanges on orders over $100 in Australia.
- Fits true-to-size. We recommend selecting the size you would usually wear in denim
- Relaxed-tapered 'Girlfriend' cut. Our answer to the iconic mum jean shape.
- Rigid/No Stretch. Made with all natural denim, this jean contains no elastane or stretch. But don't let the term 'rigid' scare you. We've selected this combination of natural fibres including organic cotton and lyocell for its beautifully soft and comfortable feel and environmental benefits. This jeans will feel firm on first wear and continue to grow softer over time. Truly getting better with age.
- High-rise (10.5")
- Button fly closure
- 30" standard length inseam
- Valentina wears a size 26/S. She is 175cm (5′9″) in Height, with a 84cm (33") bust, 66cm (26") waist, and 91cm (36") hip.
Click here to view the 2022 size guide and find your perfect fit.
For assistance with please reach us at email@example.com
60% Organic Cotton, 40% Refibre Recycled Cotton
Wear with pride knowing your garment was made better for people, the planet, and you. Made with organic cotton, zero harmful chemicals, 100% traceable denim, 100% vegan materials and state-of-the-art water and energy reducing technology.Your garment was made in our stand-alone production and wash facilities based in Cambodia, designed to create a cycle of empowerment in vulnerable communities, by providing opportunity, education, and financial freedom to women in need.