Harriet is a best seller and soon to be the most flattering jean in your wardrobe. With no gape at the waistband, ankle, or anywhere in between, her premium stretch denim flatteringly tailors to lengthen your legs, complement your curves and lift your bum. A sophisticated skinny staple, fit for work or play, Harriet has a high 10.5” rise and 30” inseam length. Caring for your black denims: Our black denim range is designed to fade over time - aging beautifully with wear and washing. They aren't like most black denims - they have been dyed with zero harmful chemicals, and the most sustainable black dyes on the market today. This means that they just need a little extra love on laundry day. Click HERE for our simple guide to caring for your black denims.
Harriet is also available with a 28" inseam length.
- Fits true-to-size. We recommend selecting the size you would usually wear in denim
- Super skinny, super comfortable fit, with no gape at the waistband, ankle, or anywhere in between
- Comfort Stretch - Trustworthy feeling denim with just enough stretch for comfort and
movement. This style will feel firm but comfortable on first wear, and will naturally, subtly relax to your body with wear.
- High-rise (10.5")
- Zip fly closure
- 30" standard length inseam
- Asha wears a size 27/S. She is 177cm (5′9.5″) in Height, with a 81cm (32") bust, 81cm (27.5") waist, and 97cm (38") hip.
For assistance with sizing, please see our fit guide or reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
93% organic cotton 5% pes 2% elastane.
Wear with pride knowing your garment was made better for people, the planet, and you. Made with organic cotton, zero harmful chemicals, 100% traceable denim, 100% vegan materials and state-of-the-art water and energy reducing technology.Your garment was made in our stand-alone production and wash facilities based in Cambodia, designed to create a cycle of empowerment in vulnerable communities, by providing opportunity, education, and financial freedom to women in need.